20 People Who Accomplished Big Things in Life and Now “Happiness” Is Their Middle Name
If we had an award ceremony for the best achievement in life, these people would definitely be the top contenders. A miraculous paraplegia recovery, pregnancy against all odds, and beating freezing temperatures to climb one of the highest mountains in the world — we’re out of breath just reading about such incredible feats.
Bright Side wants to congratulate this group of people and share their experiences with you.
1. “The chances of us getting pregnant were extremely small. We still did it.”
2. “My dad is finally out of the hospital.”
3. “My nearly paralyzed father was so happy to take this picture with me after a year of recovery.”
4. “Took a 7-hour climb with freezing winds and rain. I reached the peak of Kilimanjaro.”
5. “After 7 months, 20 days, and 23 hours, this is my first step.”
6. “After training for months, my girlfriend ran a marathon on her birthday!”
7. “I decided to accept the part of me that I feared for so long. I’ve never been happier with myself and my life.”
8. “It’s never too late to make a change! I just started skydiving a year ago!”
9. “My daughter finished chemotherapy today!”
10. “My dad decided to start taking care of himself. He’s lost 75 lb this year and I’ve never been prouder of him.”
11. “My mom has always wanted to go to college. Yesterday, at age 65, was her first day. ”
12. “This is my wife after sending our fourth kid off to kindergarten and getting the house back to herself after 16 years!”
13. “My dad is a toy inventor, and after many years of hard work and perseverance, he finally has a product in stores.”
14. “No matter what life has given us, we’ve always found something to smile about. I’m proud to finally call you my wife.”
15. “My dad at our city’s award ceremony where he won ’Best French Fries’ in town! You go, Dad!”
16. “After years of being bullied because I was skinny, I finally got my first bit of muscle to show up!”
17. “My college is finally giving our tireless pizza chef the credit he deserves.”
18. “My son winning the 2-year-old lottery”
19. “My grandma is turning 107 and got a letter from The Queen.”
20. “My wife has epilepsy but our new little girl made it.”
What’s your biggest life accomplishment so far?