The First Thing You See in These 10 Illusions Can Reveal a Lot About Your Inner Mind
Looking at the same picture can mean completely different things for different minds. As scientists say, we are being flooded daily with countless pieces of information and images. Our brains simply can’t perceive everything at the same time, and this doesn’t mean that they aren’t working properly. They just focus on the things that they feel are the most important, which can reveal a lot about a person.
Bright Side prepared 10 challenging optical illusions that will either shock you or confirm what you already thought about yourself. However, keep in mind that this article is simply for you to have fun with, and you should treat it that way.
1. Do you spot a tree, a gorilla, a lion, or a fish?
- A tree: You were probably born a leader and you have great organizational skills. No problem is too big or too small for you, and you’re too much of a realist. This means that you often set smaller goals because you think you might not achieve bigger ones.
- A gorilla: You overanalyze everything and sometimes criticize yourself too harshly. You can be very stubborn, trying to prove your point. You just need to realize that sometimes others can be right without that meaning that you’re wrong.
- A lion: You are a strong and highly influential person that likes to go with your gut. You don’t get discouraged by your failures and you always push yourself and those around you to reach for the sky.
- Fish: You are a very positive person and always see the bright side in everything. That’s why sometimes people take advantage of your kindness and naivete.
2. Which ball is bigger?
- The front ball: You may not be known for your leading abilities, but people come to you when they need some input. However, you choose to take the back seat and let others walk first.
- The ball at the back: You are a natural leader who isn’t afraid to take risks or big steps. Your attention to detail is what helps you be so successful at what you do.
3. Do you see a mustached man, a dancing couple, a maid, or a man in bed?
- The maid: You are excellent at finding answers to tricky questions. And that’s why your friends come to you whenever they want some good and helpful advice.
- An old man with a mustache: You always see the bigger picture, which means you are a very creative person. However, don’t forget to also notice the smaller details that can be very crucial.
- An old man in bed: You always worry too much. You can’t help but think about every little thing that happens in your life, and you let it take up a lot of your energy.
- The dancing couple: You are a romantic soul. You might not talk about love all the time, but finding that deep romantic connection is very important to you.
4. Do you see a woman’s face or flowers?
- Woman’s face: You are very aware of your close environment and your gut usually leads you to make the right decisions. Also, you manage to make good judgments about people and situations because you recognize known patterns.
- Flowers: Nature must be something you love deeply. Everyday life’s fast pace often exhausts you, and that’s why you like taking your time to relax in nature.
5. Do you see a cat or a mouse?
- Cat: You are the personification of realism. You are down to earth and like to plan your next moves carefully and thoughtfully. You examine the territory around you and go for what you need.
- Mouse: You are a source of positivity and always search for the good in every situation. While people may think of you as naive, you just choose to see the glass as half-full.
6. Which color do you notice the most?
- Turquoise: You love taking risks without being scared of failure. Your imagination runs wild, and that’s why your creativity flies off the roof.
- Yellow: You are easy-going and adaptable and don’t make a big fuss about your life’s circumstances. You are very calm and don’t want to disrupt your peace of mind.
- Deep blue: You analyze everything in your life, and that makes you a perfectionist. Therefore, you achieve all your high goals.
7. Do you see an explosion or 2 hands?
- Explosion: You’re great at organizing, and that’s why you can be an amazing leader. You take your responsibilities very seriously and understand that your actions have consequences.
- 2 hands: You are very thoughtful about the people around you. You always try to understand them and help them whenever you can.
8. Do you see a duck or a squirrel?
- Squirrel: You always use your logic and make decisions based on actual facts. So analyzing all the different factors is one of your best talents.
- Duck: You are a very creative and artistic person. On the other hand, you are not very methodical and scientific in your everyday life analysis.
9. Do you see a frog or a horse?
- Frog: You are very honest and straightforward while communicating with other people. You are self-assured and expect everyone else to treat you in the same manner.
- Horse: You aren’t known for your impulsiveness, but on the contrary, you over-analyze everything. That’s because you prefer to see things for yourself and not let others guide you.
10. Can you see snowy mountains or bears?
- Snowy mountains: You are very perceptive and follow your gut whenever it tells you something. This method has proven to be very reliable so far.
- Bears: You are a very analytical person and examine every issue from all sides before making up your mind. This approach also gives you a clear picture of a problem, making it easier for you to solve it.
What did you discover about yourself based on what you first saw in the pictures above? Did anything shock you about yourself, or were you proven right?