20+ Photos Proving That Renovating With Your Own Hands Is a Never-Ending Compromise
Today’s many renovation shows have convinced us that doing a renovation in our own houses or apartments is an easy thing. However, only the people who have actually tried it know how much effort the renovation of even a single room can take. And even though we all intend to do the best job possible in the beginning, by the end, we just put up with what we actually did.
We at Bright Side have found 20+ renovation masterpieces whose builders just stopped trying.
1. Few people actually notice that the oven is in the windowsill.
2. Let’s hope they don’t have children there.
3. We hope you don’t have to go to the bathroom during the spin cycle...
4. Why didn’t they just move it a couple of inches over?
5. What’s behind the door will forever remain a mystery.
6. Yeah, you actually need to stand up to get to the toilet paper roll.
7. “The heat lamp vs the bathroom door in my hotel room”
8. “These stairs in my in-laws’ summerhouse”
9. Perfectionists, don’t look at this one.
10. “The room is 8 square meters and there are 54 radiator sections.”
11. For some reason, there’s a mirror.
12. One mistake and your keys are gone!
13. They just knew where to put the TV.
14. “I can feel that carpet under my wet toes already.”
15. This is classic.
16. “Great! I can watch myself do the job in 500 different dimensions.”
17. At least there’s some foam.
18. This moldy-looking hotel carpet
19. The longer you look at this photo, the less you understand.
20. Yes, this is an entrance door. Yes, this is a window to the bathroom.
21. Who thought this placement would be a good idea?
Have you ever done renovations by yourself? What difficulties did you have to deal with?
Preview photo credit shurik4216 / Pikabu