20+ People Who Shared a Piece of Their Happiness With the World
Cooking dinner with your daughter, making your mother’s wishes come true, falling in love, or finding your lost cat — the world is full of things that make our hearts beat faster. And it’s a real piece of luck when you have a camera at hand to capture these happy moments and share these overwhelming emotions with the rest of the world.
We at Bright Side don’t believe that all people feel happiness the same way. This article contains more than 20 different shades of happiness, starting from pride to tenderness.
1. “My dog lost her puppies and got depressed, she didn’t eat and moved from her bed. And then...she adopted this kitten.”
2. “I’m a dad who has always been by my daughter’s side. This was the first Halloween I’ve missed because I had to work. She stayed with her grandparents. They bought costumes and sent me this pic.”
3. “I took my cats and drove 2,000 miles away from my 3-year-old toxic relationship. I feel like I can breathe again.”
4. “My boyfriend took this photo. It’s the first time I’ve looked at a picture of myself and not felt disgusted. I’m happy that I finally can accept my own body.”
5. “My husband and I were planning on adopting a purebred dog. But when we stopped by the shelter, we saw this girl and found out she was born in the place where we spent our honeymoon.”
6. “Not married, engaged, nor expecting a baby. Just fooling around and completely happy!”
7. “She was so proud of the pies we made together.”
8. “Happy because I’ve never thought that things in my life would go so good. I’m 10 months sober, happily married, at a job I love and I have this fat grey idiot. It gets better y’all, never give up on life.”
9. “On this day, 8 years ago I proposed to my now-wife. It happened when my dad was getting his first round of chemo. He didn’t make it to his next birthday but he did see us get married.”
10. “I had a crush on her for about 2 years. Last month she moved to my city, and we were both single. We made it official yesterday!”
11. “My cat, who had been missing for almost a month, randomly showed up at our back door. I can’t begin to tell you how much happy crying I’m doing!”
12. “My amazing grandmother turned 96 today! She survived a German labor camp during WWII. The strongest woman I know.”
13. “After 4 years of infertility, I’m 28 weeks pregnant. My dog, Arthur loves to put his ear right on my belly. I think he can hear the baby’s heartbeat.”
14. “My mother wanted to go to Memphis her whole life. I finally took a vacation and fulfilled her wish!”
15. “I don’t like cake, I like pie. My wife knows this. She is pregnant and gets tired easily but yesterday she spent all evening making me a birthday pie.”
16. “I got the infrared sauna of my dreams!”
17. “I’ll be driving 2.5 hours tomorrow to adopt this sweet boy and start our new lives together!”
18. “We had a secret wedding yesterday! Some of my family is very upset with me, but I’m the happiest I’ve ever been.”
19. “During my wife’s C-section, an anesthesiologist offered to take pictures with my phone. This gem was taken seconds after my kid was born.”
20. A dog from the shelter recovers from kennel cough with his duckie.
21. “My sister left her high demanding job to become a pastry chef in Paris. I’m so proud of her!”
Are you ready to share what moment of your life has been the happiest and most memorable?
Preview photo credit GryffinCorg1110 / reddit