17 Pictures That Prove Time Goes by Too Quickly
The world population has grown by 1.5 billion people within the last 20 years according to statistics. While it sometimes takes things or people a couple of years to see the difference time brings, others need longer. And time doesn’t stand still — it keeps moving — changing everything in its path.
We at Bright Side got pretty nostalgic while looking at the photos from this compilation and would like to remind you to use your time wisely. Our bonus at the end of the article will prove once again that there is nothing more powerful than time.
1. Friends — 25 years ago and now
2. Life goal achieved!
3. "15 years later, still best friends."
4. "I have grown up, but my mom is still the same young lady."
5. The gang grows up...
6. "My mom holding me 1979, my mom holding my daughter in the same dress in 2019."
7. "When I get bigger, I am going to be my dad's partner and catch bad guys and burglars."
8. "Off to Pre-K with my grandmother. 19 years later, off to graduate school."
9. "Bride and Maid of Honor, then and now"
10. "My best friend and I, 16 years ago and today. She just graduated with her Master's, and I'm happily married with one on the way."
11. "On the left is my first stuffed animal I️ received for Christmas 29 years ago. On the right, the new toy my mom gave to my son for his first Christmas."
12. "My uncle and I (with my dad in the background) 20 years apart"
13. 35 years later...
14. "My great-uncle and I, 24 years apart"
15. "My dad and I, 13 years apart"
16. "For my mom’s 60th birthday, my brothers, my cousin, and I recreated a photo from my first day of kindergarten."
17. "I found an old pic of me playing computer games. As it turns out, I haven't changed very much."
Bonus: This key I’ve worn as a necklace almost every day over the past 7 years finally wore through today.
Do you have any photos of yourself with a 20-year-difference? We would be glad to see them in the comments!