20+ Pets That Are Just Tired of Being Good Boys and Girls
Most pets likely think to themselves: “Humans can make up new rules as much as they want but it doesn’t mean I’ll follow them!” If your pet constantly reminds you of who the boss is in your family, you’ll find some relatable stories in this article.
The Bright Side team just can’t resist the charm of animals and we’re ready to let them get away with anything.
1. “They were both sleeping 3 minutes ago...”
2. “Bought roses for my mom and this cat started EATING them the minute I put them in a vase!”
3. “She broke the pose by trying to catch a falling leaf.”
4. Even if you have 2 sinks in your house, you can’t be sure either one will be available.
5. “Walked into the kitchen and found this.”
6. “The cats knocked over every single one of my makeup brushes this morning...into their freshly used litter box.”
7. “My dog has his own bed, yet he dragged my jacket down from a chair and curled up in it.”
8. “Poor pup tried to ask nicely. Too bad the cat’s the boss.”
9. “He broke the zipper on the wardrobe bag to get his hair on my boyfriend’s tux the day before the wedding.”
10. “My dog plays ghost every time I change the sheets.”
11. “I brought my office plant home so it wouldn’t die from neglect in an empty office. Now it’s a delicious snack.”
12. “What’s your problem, bro?”
13. “This cat only cares about how he feels.”
14. To prevent your cat from jumping on counters, make it an unpleasant place. Cover it with aluminum foil. My cat proved that this trick doesn’t work.
15. “He knows he’s not allowed on the kitchen counter, but he’s technically on the washing machine. Judging by his expression, he knows he’s found the loophole.”
16. “My cat brought me a present! She left it on my lap (alive) while I was holding the baby.”
17. “Working from home is gonna be easy, they said.”
18. “This isn’t the best quality picture, but it’s definitely the one that best embodies her personality.”
19. “That would explain why the birds don’t use this feeder.”
20. “My dog isn’t allowed on my mom’s bed. That’s my mom’s bed shortly after she left.”
21. “Ruby loves her new bed...”
22. “Sure am glad I bought that ’indestructible’ dog bed!”
23. “The nice, clean, white Land Rover I just washed”
24. “My cat bites my dad whenever he’s paying attention to my mom and not him.”
What was the last thing you let your pet get away with?