A Woman Photographs Herself Imitating Celebrities to Show That Style Shouldn’t Depend on Size
Katie Sturino has shown us that curvier women don’t have to abide by boring fashion trends. This influencer has taken to Instagram to share photographs of her wearing outfits similar to those of celebrities and imitating their poses to show that style shouldn’t depend on size. Her followers admire her project and regularly leave positive comments about her figure, posts, and style.
Bright Side will show you some of the influencer’s pictures, proving she’s helping to change the way we look at fashion.
1. This is Katie, the woman who has proven that having self-confidence is more important than being skinny.
2. It’s not about discussing who looks better but rather, to make us all look great.
3. All curves are different.
4. A red dress, Jennifer Garner style
5. Two variants of a fall classic
6. Her style is inspired by Meghan Markle.
7. Jessica Biel and an animal print skirt
8. Jennifer Aniston in black and white
9. Personal style, regardless of what size you are
10. Katie Holmes in a cashmere sweater
11. It’s all about everyone feeling comfortable in any garment.
12. She imagines what it would be like to walk around and have all eyes on her.
13. Every body type can look stylish.
14. With the help of her husband, she reproduced a photo of Prince Harry.
15. She proves you can look beautiful at any size.
16. She posed next to Blair Eadie, wearing the same clothes.
17. Katie inspires her followers to leave their insecurities behind.
18. Looking like Princess Kate at the end of summer
19. Showing off Constance Wu’s style
20. Meghan Markle is one of her major inspirations.
Of all these outfits, which do you think is the best? Do you think being of a larger size is an obstacle to looking fashionable? Leave your opinion in the comment section!
Preview photo credit katiesturino / Instagram