15 Hacks That Can Not Only Save Your Home, but Your Money, Time, and Stress Too
When cleaning the house, we can make things a lot easier with just a little imagination and a little trial-and-error. An ice cube can help you get rid of wax stains and toothpaste can get rid of those scratches on your furniture. There’s always an easier way to help around the house without too much stress (and even money) if you just put your mind to it.
We at Bright Side love the importance of a good life hack, especially when it can save your sanity during your chores.
1. Baking soda and vinegar can help you unclog a clogged toilet or sink.
2. When your children draw on the wall, use a hairdryer to melt the wax.
3. Clean your sink with baby oil to get it to shine.
4. Seal open bags with old bottles.
5. A microfiber cloth can help you clean with just water to wipe up messes.
6. Add laundry detergent or softener to your toilet tank to release a sweet aroma.
7. Clean things that need a good soak in a strainer or colander to help them dry quickly.
8. Run a squeegee over your carpet to keep it from looking flat and dirty.
9. Add baking soda to soap and water to help get the residue off of dirty dishes.
10. Clean your faucet with a slice of lemon to help fight limescale.
11. You can make your own cleaning solutions using vinegar and olive oil.
12. Invest in a flexible duster to get those hard-to-reach places.
13. You can get rid of rust around your home with a good vinegar bath.
14. Soak your sink using boiling water and laundry powder for 10 minutes to clean it with ease.
15. Dry erase marker on the fridge can help you pick meals easier than going through recipes.
What are some other hacks you like to use around the house? Please share with us in the comments!